"We have worked with Memery Crystal for years – their understanding of our business, strategy and advice have always been superb."Tony Peart, Commercial and Legal Director at Gulf Keystone Petroleum
Contact Michael Dawes
Michael Dawes has been a partner since 2005 and Head of the Corporate team since 2015. He splits his time between managing the Corporate team and advising on complex international corporate transactions.
His main focus is on equity capital markets, public M&A and private equity investments, often for clients in the natural resources and technology sectors. Clients like Pala Investments and Numis Securities instruct him for his expertise and pragmatic approach on transactions in challenging jurisdictions.
- £44.3m takeover of IBEX Global Solutions by The Resource Group International.
- £18.0m takeover of Digital Global Services by The Resource Group International.
- $51.0m placing for Pan African Resources led by Numis Securities.
- $20m placing for Sierra Rutile by Numis Securities, Investec and RBC.
- Dual AIM and ASX listings of Tlou Energy.
- $45m placing for RM2 by RBC.
- £29m placing for San Leon Energy by Brandon Hill Capital.
- 1992 – 1996: Nottingham University and Nottingham Law School
- 1996 – 1998: Greenwoods
- 1998 – 2000: Berwin Leighton
- 2000 – 2002: Minter Ellison (Sydney)
- 2003 – present: Memery Crystal