"They are flexible and show commercial acumen."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Lauren Belmonte
Lauren is a trainee solicitor and joined Memery Crystal in September 2016. Lauren completed her first seat in Real Estate Litigation and second seat in Commercial Real Estate. She is currently undertaking her third seat in our Corporate team.
Outside of work, Lauren frequently attends yoga classes and spends the rest of her free time enjoying musicals and concerts and trying out new restaurants.
- Acting for both landlord and tenant in various commercial property matters including lettings, acquisitions, disposals, refinancing and lease renewals. In particular, the letting of retail and office space across London.
- Providing assistance in the successful grant of planning permission and dealing with planning disputes.
- Acting for developers, tenants, local residents and interested parties in commercial and residential re-development schemes in several London Boroughs, including ground (f) opposed lease renewals and judicial review proceedings.
- Assisting in a range of litigious commercial and residential property matters including lease renewals, terminations, arrears, possessions, breaches of tenancy and insolvency proceedings.
- Graduated from the University of Kent in 2014 with a degree in Law.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in 2015.
- Worked as a professional support legal assistant for the Corporate team at an American firm between 2015 and 2016.