"Jointly led by Nick Davis and Michael Dawes, Memery Crystal LLP's seven-partner team acts for clients such as GemFields, Ferrex and Rainbow Rare Earths. Head of dispute resolution Jane Marsden represented Chunya in a breach of warranty and misrepresentation claim against Red Kite, and Lesley Gregory oversaw the redomiciliation of Caledonia Mining from Canada to Jersey. Rumit Nanji and corporate transactions and IPO expert Kieran Stone are also key contacts."Legal 500, 2017
Contact Kieran Stone
Kieran Stone is a partner in Memery Crystal’s Corporate team, having joined the firm in 2006.
His core area of specialism is equity and capital markets, acting for both UK and international main market and AIM listed companies and their advisers. Kieran acts for a range of clients with a particular focus on the natural resources and technology sectors.
In addition Kieran has also advised on a range of debt financings listed on the London, Ireland and Luxembourg markets as well as public takeover and private M&A transactions.
Outside of work Kieran is an obsessive runner, cyclist, skier and kite surfer.
- Advising Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited on its move from AIM to the standard segment of the Main Market, together with separate US$275 and US$250 million convertible bond issue and listing on the Luxembourg Stock.
- Advising Petra Diamonds on its $300 million secured loan note issue and listing.
- Advising Tharisa Plc on its dual listing on the Standard segment of the Main Market.
- Advising Green Dragon Gas on its move from AIM to the Main Market.
- Advising Emerald Energy Plc on its acquisition by Sinochem for £500 million by way of a scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Gaming Realms Plc on its reverse takeover of Pursuit Dynamics Plc and readmission to AIM, together with subsequent fundraising and group acquisitions.
- Advised on the admission of Rainbow Rare Earths to the standard listing segment of the Official List and to trading on the Main Market of the LSE.
- Qualified in 2004
- Joined Memery Crystal in 2006
- Partner since 2015