"I think they're very good - they're very reasonable and the advice is very practical"Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Karl Williams
Karl Williams is a solicitor in our Corporate team. He has experience in a range of corporate transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and banking/debt finance. Karl has also assisted on various AIM flotations and fundraises, acting for companies, nominated advisers and brokers.
- Acted for the sellers of a Premier League football club in its sale to an overseas buyer.
- Acted for the majority shareholder on the sale of the Ingenious Asset Management business.
- Acted for Tharisa Plc on its admission to the Standard segment of the market.
- Advised on a $20m placing for Sierra Rutile by Numis Securities, Investec and RBC.
- Advised Wellesley Finance Plc on its mini-bond programme, currently the second largest ever issue of corporate mini-bonds in the UK.
- 2013 – 2015: Trainee Solicitor at Memery Crystal
- 2015 – present: Solicitor at Memery Crystal