"It feels like they don't have any other clients. They make you feel important and like you are number one."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Helen Abel
Helen Abel joined Memery Crystal in 2017 as a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team.
Helen has experience in a broad range of work including acquisitions and disposals (for institutions, high net worth individuals, property companies and developer clients), development, property finance as well as landlord and tenant work.
- Advised the landowner of a large housing development site (5,500 houses) on the disposal of parcels of land to national house builders for residential development and the reorganisation of farm business tenancies.
- Advised developer clients in relation to the acquisition of development sites for both residential and mixed-use developments.
- Advised a national housing and regeneration government agency on a wide range of matters relating to both the acquisition and disposal of sites for mixed-use and housing developments.
- Advised a London landed estate on the strategic acquisition of a large portfolio and re-letting of the properties following acquisition.
- 2017 – Present: Senior Associate at Memery Crystal
- 2015 – 2017: Senior Associate at Kingsley Napley LLP
- 2012 – 2015: Senior Associate at Pemberton Greenish LLP
- 2006 – 2012: Associate at Dentons LLP