"They are always one step ahead; they are great at anticipating problems and having a solution already in place."Chambers UK & Europe - 2016
Contact Danny Rosley
Danny is a second year trainee at Memery Crystal, having joined the firm in September 2016. Danny has completed seats in Corporate and Dispute Resolution and is currently undertaking a further seat in the Dispute Resolution department.
Outside of work Danny enjoys cycling, food, wine and travelling.
- Acted for an introducing broker in bringing a c.£5m claim against a leading investment bank for damages in respect of unpaid commission.
- Acted for two HNW individuals in defending a claim brought by an offshore claimant alleging breach of a finder’s fee agreement.
- Assisted with a complex dispute in relation to a partnership at will.
- Acted for a high-class restaurant in relation to a construction dispute and debt claims.
- Acted for a liquidator in relation to a court application for directions on a final distribution.
- Acted for client SigmaRoc plc in its acquisition of Ronez, an aggregates company based in the Channel Islands, and SigmaRoc’s subsequent re-admission to AIM.
- Assisted with numerous secondary placings of AIM listed companies.
- Assisted with the main market listing of a large company.