"It feels like they don't have any other clients. They make you feel important and like you are number one."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Daniel Abrahams
Daniel Abrahams specialises in all aspects of commercial property and has experience in a broad range of work including landlord and tenant, property acquisitions and disposals (for institutions, high net worth individuals, property companies and developer clients), development schemes, lettings and pre-lettings. Daniel has also acted in corporate and property finance transactions.
- Advised on the sale of a substantial site for the development of luxury units in North London with overage provisions.
- Advised on the conditional purchase and pre-let of a supermarket led scheme in South London.
- Advised on the purchase and sale of numerous investment buildings throughout the country.
- Advised on the negotiation of a development management agreement, funding document and sales of a development site in North London.
- Advised on the financing of various portfolios of commercial and residential properties.
- 2001 – 2003: Trainee at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- 2003 – 2006: Assistant Solicitor at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
- 2006 – 2009: Associate/Senior Associate at Clifford Chance LLP
- 2007 – 2008: Secondee at Morgan Stanley
- 2009 – 2016: Partner at Philip Ross Solicitors
- 2016 – present: Partner at Memery Crystal