"Singled out for its ‘fantastic AIM practice’, Memery Crystal LLP’s six-partner team...includes Andrew Titmas, whose ‘efficient solutions save clients time and money’. The team was particularly active in the energy and minerals sector, and advised Mediterranean Oil & Gas on its £29.3m takeover by Rockhopper Exploration. "Legal 500 - 2015
Contact Andrew Titmas
Andrew Titmas specialises in merger and acquisitions, banking and corporate finance and has been a partner in Memery Crystal’s corporate department since 2003.
Andrew believes his key responsibility is to execute transactions for clients in an efficient, commercial and cost effective manner, using his experience, pragmatism and team leadership skills.
Andrew says the most satisfying thing about the job is when a client comes to think of Memery Crystal as part of their team.
Outside of work, Andrew plays the violin in a string quartet and a symphony orchestra.
- Acted for the shareholders of Walstead Group in connection with a £33 million investment from London private equity house Rutland Partners.
- Acting for Electric Word on the disposal of iGaming Business Limited, valuing the business at £19.7m.
- Acting for Zorin Finance Limited, a leading provider of alternative finance for the UK property development and investment market, on a number of recent loans.
- Acting for shareholders of GAB Robins in connection with the sale of GAB Robins to Crawford & Company for £45.8 million.
- Acted for Mediterranean Oil & Gas Plc on its recommended takeover by way of scheme or arrangement by Rockhopper Exploration Plc for £29.3 million.
Andrew joined Memery Crystal as an assistant solicitor in 1998, becoming a partner in 2003.