"They are strong on AIM work."Chambers UK - 2016
Contact Alice Foster
Alice Foster qualified into the Corporate team in September 2016. She has worked on a range of transactions, including public IPOs, secondary fundraises and private acquisitions. Alice is a member of the firm’s Natural Resources group.
- Advising Shanta Gold on their open offer and debt restructure.
- Advised Tlou Energy Limited (ASX Listed) on its admission to AIM.
- Advising Bond International Software plc – sale of Strictly Education Limited and its HR and Payroll businesses.
- Advised SP Angel and Jub Capital in relation to the admission of Mkango Resources Ltd (TSX-V listed) to AIM and associated £1 million placing.
- Assisted with Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited’s US$500 million debt restructure and associated fundraise of US$25 million by way of open offer.
- Advised Mobile Streams Plc in relation to a £1.6 million placing.
- Advised Send For Help Limited on its acquisition of Rocksure Limited.
- Advised Rainbow Rare Earths on its admission to the standard segment of the Main Market.
- Shanta Gold open offer and debt restructure
- Bond International Software plc – sale of Strictly Education Limited
- Mkango IPO on AIM
- MA in Philosophy from Edinburgh University.
- Before re-training as a lawyer, Alice spent a year organising trade shows for i2i Events, working specifically on Spring Fair.