Memery Crystal is pleased to announce the appointment of Carl Rohsler, a well-known IP expert… Read more
An outstanding 2017 for RSK Group Limited sees Memery Crystal advising on seven acquisitions over the course of the year
At a glance
Memery Crystal is delighted to have acted for RSK Group Limited (“RSK”), the leading environmental and engineering services company, in connection with the acquisition of seven companies during 2017. Last year was an incredibly impressive 12 months for the company as it continues to grow and develop.
The acquired companies included:
- Acies Civil and Structural Limited (structural engineering and development monitoring services);
- KPM Partnership Limited (industrial architecture and structural engineering services);
- Ian Farmer Associates (site investigation services);
- Cole Jarman Limited (acoustic, noise and vibration consultancy services);
- Up and Under Group Limited (inspection, surveys, repair and maintenance services);
- CJ Associates Geotechnical Limited (a top quality drilling business, providing the latest soil sampling equipment and techniques); and
- RSKW Limited (management and technical consultancy solutions).
RSK is one of Europe’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies offering Engineering and Environmental Consultancy and a whole range of technical support services.
Founded in 1989 by CEO, Dr. Alan Ryder, RSK is now the biggest private environmental consultancy in the UK. The business has a turnover of more than £150m and employs over 2,100 staff worldwide, with 82 offices worldwide.
RSK CEO, Alan Ryder, commented: “The Memery Crystal team have been an integral part of successfully completing these seven acquisitions. The team delivered efficient and proactive support, advice and commitment during all our transactions. I would recommend Andrew and the team at Memery Crystal for any growing business.”
Client partner Andrew Titmas commented “We are delighted to have helped RSK throughout a transformational year for the business. Working with a company such as RSK goes to the heart of Memery Crystal as a business, providing commercial advice to help build and grow an entrepreneurial company. We look forward to continuing working with RSK in the future as they grow and develop.”.
Memery Crystal is a specialist international law firm based in London with a well-established history of acting for clients in the corporate sector and across borders. Our corporate team is ranked in “Band 2” for M&A in Chambers UK 2018.
Memery Crystal, led by Partner Daniel Abrahams, has advised PPR Streatham LLP on the sale… Read more
Memery Crystal’s Head of Construction Joanne Kelly has won the ‘UK-Construction’ category award at the… Read more